Analysis for Equivalent In-Plane Elastic Parameters of the Honeycomb Core
Buy Softcover. Rent the eBook.
FAQ Policy. About this book This work presents a unified approach to the vibrations of elastic systems as applied to MEMS devices, mechanical components, and civil structures.
Show all. Edward B.
Timoshenko Beams Pages Magrab, Prof. Thin Plates Pages Magrab, Prof. Related Information.
- Plane Elastic Systems - Louis M. Milne-Thomson - Google книги.
- The Policy-Making Process in Contemporary Japan.
- I Love to Fox-Trot.
- Topologically protected edge states for out-of-plane and in-plane bulk elastic waves..
- Passar bra ihop?
- Plane Elastic Systems | Louis M. Milne-Thomson | Springer.
- The Royal Navys Home Fleet in World War II (Studies in Military & Strategic History).
Close Figure Viewer. Browse All Figures Return to Figure.
Dynamics of Pre-Strained Bi-Material Elastic Systems
Previous Figure Next Figure. Email or Customer ID. Forgot password? Old Password. New Password. Already have an account?
Achieving control of in-plane elastic waves
Login in here. Theoretical and Applied Mechanics Japan. Journal home Journal issue About the journal. Fluid Dynamics and Heat Transfer.
Published: received: - Released: April 25, accepted: - [Advance Publication] Released: - corrected: -. Article overview. References 9.